DVD - What Really is Deaf Ministry?
Marietta Patchin teaches at the 2009 National Deaf Conference the meaning of Deaf Ministry and being called as she covers:
- How Big is the Field?
- “To Minister” Means…
- What Really is Deaf Ministry?
- How Importante is Culture?
- Truths About Ministry
- The Privilege of Ministry
- The Nature of Ministry
- The Purpose of Ministry
- How do we go from Sign Ministry to Deaf Ministry
- How Do I Know I am Called?
- Five Types of Deaf Ministry
- Responsibility of the Interpreter
- ….and more
Marietta Patchin holds the position of Eastern District Deaf Ministry Coordinator and Florida District Coordinator for the United Pentecostal Church International. Marietta is hearing impaired since the age of 9 and has gradually lost most of her hearing over the years.