Deaf Ministry Start-Up Kit
This kit will assist individuals or churches begin the process of establishing a Deaf Ministry within the local church. This is a foundational building block to one of the most amazing ministries that should be in each and every church in America and around the world.
Breaking the Sound Barrier Book
- Information about the Deaf and Deaf Culture, working with the Deaf in various settings is explained in a 36 page booklet format
- ASL in Music Ministry
- Deaf Ministry Through Music and Testimony
- Face It! - Is being expressive really important when I interpret?
- How to Pray With Someone to Receive the Holy Ghost
- How to Set Up a Deaf Ministry
- Plan of Salvation - Comparison between the Ark and Acts 2:38
- Spiritually Building Deaf Ministry
- Teaching Bible Studies to the Deaf
- Working Thru the Word
- You Can Fingerspell!